Owing to our wide experience in this domain, our company is counted among the foremost manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Inverter Based AC DC TIG Welder. These are manufactured using sophisticated technology. Our offered AC DC TIG welders are easy to use, light in weight and require less maintenance. Available in various specifications, Inverter Based AC DC TIG Welder works on the principle that aluminum or stainless steel needs AC and DC for TIG welding operations.Further Details:
- Welding Inverters - TIG - Sigma Weld 170HF
- Sigma Weld assortment of welding machines have sophisticated and innovative IGBT based inverters with total matured control having wide current orbit. Sigma Weld is designed to meet numerous requirement of the welding industry including covering Manual Arc Welding, TIG Welding, High Frequency TIG Welding, Pulse TIG Welding. Advanced micro controller technology enables Sigma Weld to have Up Slope or Down Slope and Pulsing even without the use of High Frequency.
- Movable: It is very light weight to move as it is only 12 Kg. (basic inverter) operator can move from one place to another place without any hassle.
- Low OCV: During energy saving, OCV goes down to as low as 20 VDC for added security and energy saving.
- Adaptive Hot Start: Sigma Weld prevents electrode from sticking and gives fresh start every time.
- Single Amperage Range: Digital front panel allows the operator to set the current is required in single growth also.
- TIG Ignition - Lift-Arc: Sigma Weld provides TIG arc starting and there is no need to use of high frequency.
- In Built Gas Solenoid Valve: Operator can use very light TIG torch and use gas only as required, ensuring zero wastage of gas.
- Thermal overload protection: Reliable thermal shutdown mechanism in place, in case of overuse or blockage in airflow.
- Fan As Required: Sigma Weld automatically operates the fan as needed, reducing the noise, power consumption and the airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Power Modification Compensation: Power source does not get impressed and it remains constant regardless of alteration in input power + 15%. It is suitable especially for the Indian Industry.
- Digital Ampere Meter reading: During welding, it endlessly monitors and displays weld current.
- Robust: Sigma Weld can work with cable length of up to 50 m with ablated work cycle.
- Skilled: Sigma Weld can weld using all sorts of welding electrodes (suitable for 6010, 6013, 7018 and equivalent electrodes).
- Process Memory Recall: It remembers individually the settings for each and every process. This leads to fast set up time between process changes and each Power ON.
- Power Saving Mode: When operator is not welding for 2 minutes, then welding inverter in Manual or Stick mode goes into energy save mode, enabling saving of unwanted energy loss.
- Stick (MMA)
- Lift-Arc TIG (GTAW)
- Lift-Arc/Up Slope/Down Slope
- Lift-Arc/Up Slope/Down Slope/Pulsing
- High Frequency/ Up Slope/Down Slope
- High Frequency/Up Slope/Down Slope/Pulsing
- MT: Manual/TIG inverter. SW170MT includes the elementary features, which are necessary for DC TIG or Stick welding applications.
- UD: Manual/TIG inverter. The SW170UD without HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings along with Pulsing Control for Peak and Base Current, most suitable where high frequency is not admissible to use still can achieve the same control using only Lift Arc technology.
- PW: Manual/TIG inverter. The SW170PW without HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings along with Pulsing Control for Peak and Base Current, most suitable where high frequency is not permissible to use still can achieve the same control using only Lift Arc technology.
- HF: Manual/TIG inverter with high frequency. The SW170HF provides HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings where greater control is required.
- PT: Manual/TIG inverter with high frequency pulsing control. The SW170PT provides HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings along with Pulsing Control for Peak and Base Current where greater control is required.
Ordering Information :
- SW: Sigma Weld
- 170 : 170a
- Mode : MT,UD,PW,HF,PT
Rated Input Voltage
1-phase 230V + 10% 50/60 Hz
Rated Power (KVA) at 100%
5. 1 KVA
Rated Current Duty Cycle
70% @ 170 A / 100% @ 130 A
80 V (nominal)
20 V (energy saving mode)
|Insulation Class||Class F|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|Output Current Range||5-170 A|
|Ignition Type||HF/Lift-Arc (Non-Contact)|
|Arc Force||Auto adjusted|
|Hot Start Current||30%|
|Hot Start Duration (Approx)||300 m Sec.|
|Arc Breaking Control||In built|
|Peak Current||170 A|
|High Frequency |
| ||0.1 - 10.0 Sec|
| ||0.1 - 10.0 Sec|
|DC Pulse TIG |
|Gas Pre-flow||In built|
|Gas Post-flow||0.1 Sec/20 A|
|D x W x H (mm)||400mm X 190mm X 390mm|
|F.A.N. (Fan As Needed)||Optional|
|Digital Ammeter||In built|
|Process Memory Recall||In built|
|Gas Solenoid Valve||Optional|
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- depend on Order Per Month
- With in 1 Week
- Wooden,Carton Boxes
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
31, Mistry Industrial Complex, Cross Road 'A', M.I.D.C., Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India