Portable Welding Inverter
We, at Electronics Devices Worldwide Pvt Ltd take pride to introduce ourselves as leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Portable Welding Inverter. Our range of welding inverters is highly demanded among our clients for its sturdy structure, light weight and low noise. These welding inverters are best for welding small-scale construction metals. With the support of our skilled professionals, we are able to fulfill huge demand of Portable Welding Inverter across the market within stipulated time frame.
Sigma Weld SW170
Least OCV: During energy redeeming, OCV goes down to as low as 20 VDC for added safety and energy saving.
Adjustable Hot Start: Sigma Weld prevents electrode from sticking and gives clean start each time.
Single Amperage Range: Digital front panel allows the operator to set the current is required in single process as well.
TIG Ignition system: Lift-Arc: Sigma Weld provides TIG arc starting and there is no need to use of high frequency.
In Built Gas Solenoid Valve: Operator can use very light TIG torch and use gas only as requisite, ensuring zero wastage of gas.
Thermal overload security: Reliable thermal shutdown mechanism in place, in case of overuse or blockage in airflow.
Fan As Needed: Sigma Weld automatically operates the fan as needed, reducing the noise, power consumption and the airborne materials pulled through the machine.
Power Fluctuation Compensation: Power source does not get affected and it remains invariant regardless of fluctuation in input power + 15%. It is suitable especially for the Indian Industry.
Digital Current unit Reading: During welding, it continuously monitors and displays weld current.
Robust: Sigma Weld can work with cable length of up to 50 m with reduced duty cycle.
Versatile: Sigma Weld can weld using all types of welding electrodes (suitable for 6010, 6013, 7018 and equivalent electrodes).
Process Memory Recall: It remembers separately the settings for each and every process. This leads to fast set up time between process changes and each Power ON.
Energy Saving Mode: When operator is not welding for 2 minutes, then welding inverter in Manual / Stick mode goes into energy save mode, accumulative saving of abdicable energy loss.
AVAILABLE WELDING MODES
- Stick (MMA)
- Lift-Arc TIG (GTAW)
- Lift-Arc/Up Slope/Down Slope
- Lift-Arc/Up Slope/Down Slope/Pulsing
- High Frequency/ Up Slope/Down Slope
- High Frequency/Up Slope/Down Slope/Pulsing
- MT: Manual/TIG inverter. SW170MT includes the elementary features, which are necessary for DC TIG or Stick welding applications.
- UD: Manual/TIG inverter. The SW170UD without HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings along with Pulsing Control for Peak and Base Current, most suitable where high frequency is not permissible to use still can achieve the same control using only Lift Arc technology.
- PW: Manual/TIG inverter. The SW170PW without HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings along with Pulsing Control for Peak and Base Current, most suitable where high frequency is not permissible to use still can achieve the same control using only Lift Arc technology.
- HF: Manual/TIG inverter with high frequency. The SW170HF provides HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings where greater control is required.
- PT: Manual/TIG inverter with high frequency pulsing control. The SW170PT provides HF starts with settable up slope and down slope timings along with Pulsing Control for Peak and Base Current where greater control is required.
Ordering Information :
SW: Sigma Weld
170 : 170a
Mode : MT,UD,PW,HF,PT
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- depend on Order Per Month
- With in 1 Week
- Wooden,Carton Boxes
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- South India
31, Mistry Industrial Complex, Cross Road 'A', M.I.D.C., Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India